The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior Machine Learning Developer, Operate Labs
In this role you will use your data science and data architecture skills to define how player data, simulations and machine learning are used in the future of game design and development. You will be joining the Research Labs team composed of talented folks in search of new cutting-edge methods to author content and help storytellers. Machine-learning based approaches to content creation are poised to redefine how stories are told. By applying these groundbreaking methods to Unity workflows, you will be part of the next revolution in digital content creation.
You will be asked to come up with novel ways of connecting live game data with synthetic data and simulations. Your contribution ensures that our users are able to collect the right data from their game and feed that information back into the game's design by utilizing latest machine-learning technologies. In the end, we want our customers to create better experiences for their players.
- Create the architecture for how data, machine learning and simulations can serve the game design process
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to build rapid prototypes but also ensure high-quality delivery of the end product
- Define the work required to bring prototypes and research up to full production
- Strong background in machine learning, from concepts to implementation
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning systems
- Good coding skills and engineering practices, familiar with agile software process and data-driven development
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and tasks
- You will be required to drive your projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of self-motivation and direction
- Passion for gaming, game design or products within the gaming space
- Passion for future technologies
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.