The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
The Strategic Partnerships Lead will help identify and drive partnerships and alliances with technology companies that create value for Unity and its developer ecosystem. Unity is looking for an experienced, partner-focused leader who will be the first point of contact for several of our key platform partners. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the partner’s strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.
You will work closely with the Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing and other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to create deep and lasting strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, develop a partnership strategy for key players in the industry and flawlessly execute plans to deliver desired results.
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create value for Unity and our developer ecosystem
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s environment and projects in order to source and develop new business opportunities with existing strategic partners
- Work closely with product leaders and business unit GM's and their leads to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who enable Unity to address partner customer needs and accelerate growth
- Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues
- Act as an escalation point for the partner to assist in the resolution of technical, support or business issues
- Identify and coordinate onsite visits, document findings, and follow through on action items
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Experience working on technology partnerships, strategic partnerships, middleware business development focused on driving revenue and market share growth
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Proven ability to lead company wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Strong track record of over achieving objectives
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convic
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
*#LI-CB1 #SEN *
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.