The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join Unity’s Services Dashboard team!
This role is an opportunity to drive outcomes for the core customer experience of Unity’s services marketplace. The Services Dashboard team is responsible for development of the core dashboard components, tools, and UI/UX for all Unity services.
The Dashboard team is a central, cross-functional group enabling outcomes across Unity’s service business. This role is an opportunity to have an impact on how services are discovered, purchased, and used by game developers.
This is an opportunity to work with a top-flight user-experience team building modern, holistic solutions for Unity. This role will have broad exposure and influence over product strategy for the customer-experience, associated backend components, and best practices.
- Define the product vision and roadmap for the Services dashboard development team
- Prioritize requirements for development and create detailed PRDs
- Build & Maintain alignment between Dashboard internal customers and core development
- Partner with design, marketing, and user research teams on creating a delightful user-experience that best serves unity customers
- Define KPIs and success criteria for the Dashboard team and associated deliveries
- Software product management experience building and launching customer-facing web experiences
- Understanding of web development platforms and common front-end/back end web technologies (Ex: Angular.js, React, MySQL, CDNs, NGINX)
- Strong prioritization skills including impact-certainty models and stack-ranking
- Experience working with central teams serving both internal and external customers
- Understanding of web component functional areas such identity management, role-based access controls, purchasing and billing, and identity manage
- Experience building building analytics dashboards in the ad tech or gaming industry
- Bonus points for direct experience in mobile game or live operations
- Experience as a designer, web developer, or analyst is nice-to have
Who We Are
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.