The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior DevSecOps Engineer
A member of the Unity Infrastructure Security Team partners with engineering and service teams to provide guidance and best practices, automate security at scale, and make secure development and deployment easier.
- Develop security documentation, training, and guidance for internal infrastructure and development teams
- Consult with internal teams and assist with architecture, threat modeling, and reviewing systems and infrastructure
- Identify and implement security technical and process improvements
- Define and own metrics to determine the effectiveness of security controls
- Apply comprehensive hardening to infrastructure platforms, deployment code, and images
- Architect, build, automate, and operate automated security controls and review capabilities
- Champion for security culture and excellence, exercise risk-based judgment and prioritize remediation work
- Knowledge of security issues and threat landscape
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation
- Understanding of container technologies, security, and tooling (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Understanding of networking, routing, and web related protocols
- Experience scripting/coding with one or more languages (such as Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Container security platforms (such as Twistlock, Aquasec)
- Infrastructure and configuration management tooling (such as Terraform, Chef, InSpec)
- Continuous integration and delivery tooling (CI/CD) (such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.