The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior Machine Learning Engineer Computer Vision, AI@Unity
Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we create will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The visual machine learning team in AI@Unity is focused on building robust tools to train, test, and validate autonomous systems using simulated environments. This requires visual content understanding, content generation, flexible yet accurate simulated sensors including LIDARs, cameras, and radars, and self-supervised learning.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Machine Learning Engineer to push the boundaries of what is possible in the world of cloud-based simulations. If you’re passionate about using synthetic data for computer vision, creating better autonomous vehicles and robots, and launching products from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you!
- Research and implement state of the art algorithms for domain adaptation and self-supervised learning
- Implement state of the art models for a range of standard Computer Vision tasks to drive user engagement with the Unity simulation platform
- Lead junior machine learning engineers with technical decisions to deploy models to the cloud and integrate them with new or existing services
- Keep up to date with the latest in simulations, perception, and computer vision research
- B.Sc. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an experience in equivalent highly technical field
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, or Machine Learning projects
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or equivalent deep learning framework
- Proven ability to ship quality software products and services
- Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- Significant contributions to open-source software
- Published research in areas of Machine Learning at major conferences and/or journals
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
*#LI-MH1 #SEN *
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.