The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Senior eCommerce Manager
Unity is the leading solution for game production across all platforms supporting the entire game lifecycle (create, operate, monetize). We are fast becoming the leading solution for real time 3D experiences across other industries including Auto, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Media and Entertainment. In 2020 we are growing our portfolio to 50+ products and services that support gaming and these other industries.
The senior eCommerce manager is responsible for revenue delivery on all digital products across Unity (Unity.com, Asset Store and Editor) making it easy for developers of all kinds to find and purchase exactly what they need.
- Accountable for digital revenue forecasting, tracking, reporting and delivery in South Korea
- Localize and adapt globally lead merchandising funnels, campaigns, programs and promotions to be effective in South Korea
- Devise and implement locally relevant activity specific to South Korea needs
- Partner with digital marketing and paid media teams to activate acquisition campaigns targeting enterprise, professionals and hobbyist customers on Unity.com, the Asset Store and in Editor
- Partner with the local country marketing and sales teams to integrate the digital channel into local activations
- Share knowledge with the global eCommerce team to ensure the global plan benefits from local insights
- Provide requirements and opportunity analysis to product/web development teams on new commerce features
- Significant expertise in a digital merchandising or marketing role with experience carrying revenue target.
- Exceptional analytical skills with proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics preferred
- High accountability, self motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading high performing teams that have a strong culture and exceed targets
- Fluent in Korean and English, with proven ability to build relationships and influence
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.