The world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content
Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for building Unity’s bidding product and successfully growing it in the market. Our team is always focused on improving our advertiser’s experience, so we hope to find someone who can get behind that mission and build awesome products.
To qualify, you should have a strong understanding of mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology as a whole. We value prior experience in software engineering, services architecture and project management in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person, and know how to work closely with data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
- Owning the vision and execution of Unity’s bidding product
- Working with organizational stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Own the partnerships and day-to-day relationships with supply partners
- Aligning sales and marketing teams to your product vision and getting them to support your product’s growth
- Continuously tracking the health of your product, and thinking strategically about how to adapt to market changes
- Ability to think critically about our supply strategy, how to sequence integrations, and how to build a sustainable business
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss these technical requirements to engineers, data scientists, and commercial teams
- Previous experience working as an advertising technology product manager
- Comfort in communicating well your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Experience working with complex projects that span multiple teams or people
- SQL and/or Python for use in data analysis and building business cases
- Passion for game developers and what they do
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Comprehensive health insurance
Competitive retirement/pension plans
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Employee stock option
Generous vaction and personal days
Healthy food and snacks
Wellness and fitness subsidy
Commuting expense contribution
Offsite developer hackweeks
Unity Technologies at a glance
Unity Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Advertising, Analytics, Automotive, and Film. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Bellevue, and Brighton. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Unity Technologies has raised $1.244B of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.