Decentralized trading and automated market making protocol on Ethereum
Data Engineer/Scientist$120k – $175k
We’re looking for a thoughtful data engineer/scientist who’s excited to surface insights from blockchain data. Because we’re still a small team, you should be as comfortable wrangling data as you are analyzing it. This role offers a high degree of autonomy, and you will have ownership over our entire data pipeline, from gathering and processing to retrieval and analysis. You will be responsible for curating user-facing analytics dashboards, performing internal analyses, and more.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Explore data gathering/storage/access solutions appropriate for the setting
- Efficiently calculate financial returns and performance simulations for Uniswap liquidity pools
- Create reports and dashboards to track key metrics using public and internal data to inform company strategy
- 1-3 years of experience in data engineering/data science
- An understanding of the nuances involved in gathering, storing, and analyzing on-chain data
- The ability to perform complex financial calculations and robust statistical analyses
- The ability to communicate findings via static visualizations, interactive dashboards, web interfaces, and text
- Knowledge of existing solutions for blockchain data
- Degree in statistics, computer science, or related field
We are a team mostly located in the NYC area and prefer candidates who live in or would be able to relocate to New York City, but are very open to remote work for the right candidate. Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.