The international marketplace for student accommodation
Sales Executive Intern€5k – €6k
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is:
● Engage and acquire new landlords by presenting our value proposition through outbound cold calls;
● Follow and prioritise a list of leads previously generated by our Marketing department;
● Follow-up landlords (through phone or email) from first call up until their offers are published in
● Liaise with other teams to ensure listings and property information are of high quality.
Join us and access the same cool perks that any Uniplacer has access to:
● Personal allowance;
● Meal vouchers;
● Variable commissions plan;
● Fresh fruit;
● Free hot drinks;
● In-house gym, and much more.
Uniplaces at a glance
Uniplaces focuses on Real Estate, Advertising, Marketplaces, and University Students. Their company has offices in Lisbon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Uniplaces has raised $7.831M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.