Digital Engineering - Product Development
Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS+Kafka, Cloud)₹8L – ₹16L • No equity
Our Company: Unify Technologies
Our Website: http://unifytech.com/
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9206998
Offices in: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon – India, and Seattle-USA
Industry/Domain: Product Engineering – Big Data, Healthcare, Cyber Security, Mobile
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Experience: 3 Years to 8 Years
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Work Location: Hyderabad - India
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong Kafka experience to join the Marketplace Services Team at Hyderabad.
The Marketplace Services Team is responsible for powering across different platforms by providing a scalable and reliable set of microservices that implement our core business functionality. We utilize cutting edge tools and platforms such as Go, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS to handle our massive growth.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Kafka Focus), you will be empowered to take ownership of technology decisions and solutions while playing a pivotal role in establishing a successful engineering culture at a fast-growing company.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your knowledge of Kafka and event-driven technologies, to build a world-class team and to have a huge impact on how marketplaces can be redefined.
- Strong experience with Apache Kafka in a high-throughput production environment.
- Good knowledge with stream processing applications such as Flink, KSQL/ksqlDB, KStreams, or Materialize
- Strong skill set in in-memory applications, concurrent programming, and data modelling
- Understanding of low-level Kafka inner workings and partitioning schemes
- Expertise in schema registries and knowledge of the tradeoffs between various message serialization protocols
- Experience in service-oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Design, build and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
- Provide expertise and establish best practices on the development, monitoring, and maintenance of event-based technologies.
- Research and implement cutting edge technology that can be applied to handle massive scale
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
If you are interested to apply for this position kindly share your updated resume (Please do not apply if you dont have the NodeJS, Kafka experience)
Unify Technologies at a glance
Unify Technologies focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Product Design, and Product Development Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Pune, and Hyderabad. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.