Digital Engineering - Product Development
Scala Back-end Developer - (Scala+Play/Akka Framework)₹8L – ₹20L
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify is a pioneer in developing technology solutions towards imparting greater value and creating collaboration amongst global businesses. Unify leads the way in changing the conventional wisdom to assure greater returns on investments made. Unify helps customers focus on their business while taking care of your software needs with a global strategy to transform their company.
Position: SDE - Software Development Engineer (2 to 4 Yrs, Sr Dev 4 to 8 Yrs)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Work Location: Hyderabad - India
Key Skills: Scala or Java8, Functional programming
A job at UNIFY is Inspired and Innovative. Our project - Maps is used daily by millions of people around the world. The Maps Data team owns the platform and systems to represent a wide variety of map features for the entire globe.
- Functional Programming in Scala and Distributed Technologies.
- Basic Algorithms and Dara Structures, Building Logics, Logical Programming.
- Strong Object-oriented programming and design skills, preferably in Java8, Scala.
- Should be good at Scala/Functional programming basic concepts like Function, Case class, Object, Map, FlatMap, Pattern-matching, FoldLeft, Reduce, Currying, Immutability, Partial Function, Higher order function, Filters, Exception handling, Twirl template, Recursion, Tail recursion, Implicit.
- Should have knowledge in Java8 concepts like Consumer interface/Lambda expression, Generics, Map, FlatMap, Filters, Immutability
- Any Framework experience: Play or Akka/Akka-HTTP
- Good knowledge in Kafka and MongoDB
Should be familiar with concepts like Time Complexity, Distributed Computing
Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
Ability to wear multiple hats and do what it takes an attitude
Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent in computer science or related field.
Unify Technologies at a glance
Unify Technologies focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Product Design, and Product Development Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Pune, and Hyderabad. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.