Digital Engineering - Product Development
Sr./Lead Big Data Engineer - Spark+Scala/Java (4-12 Years)₹8L – ₹20L
Unify is a pioneer in developing technology solutions towards imparting greater value and creating collaboration amongst global businesses. Unify leads the way in changing the conventional wisdom to assure greater returns on investments made. Unify helps customers focus on their business while taking care of your software needs with a global strategy to transform their company.
Kindly check below detailed JD and company details. Let us know your interest in pursuing this position.
Position: Sr. Software Development Engineer (Multiple Positions 2 to 12 Yrs)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 4+ Years to 12 Yrs (IC Role)
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Work Location: Hyderabad and Bangalore - India
Key Skills: Spark Programming with Scala or Java8 Functional Programming, Good in Algorithms and Data Structures, Problem-solving skills
- Passion in Data Engineering, Programming Technologies like Scala or Java
- Basic Algorithms and Dara Structures, Building Logics, Logical Programming.
- Strong Object-oriented programming and design skills, preferably strong in Java or Scala programming with Spark
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Spark or other distributed computing environments.
- Experience building scalable, reliable, distributed Unix-based systems with Big Data processing technologies (MapReduce, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, other NO SQL solutions).
- Experience designing and implementing data ingestion and transformation for big data platforms. (Spark, Sqoop, Oozie, Kafka, HDFS, Cassandra, PIG, Impala etc.)
- Proven track record designing highly parallelized data ingestion and transformation jobs in Spark including Spark Streaming.
- Production experience working with Apache Spark clusters.
- Should be familiar with concepts like Time Complexity, Distributed Computing
- Hands-on with Big Data Development technologies in a huge environment like 500 to 800 GB/TB/PB
Job Summary: A Job at UNIFY is Inspired and Innovative. If you enjoy working on unique and challenging problems? Our Project - Apple’s Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) needed engineers to be part of internet-scale systems and platforms that power all of Apple’s enterprise applications and customer-facing products including iCloud, iTunes, Retail and Online stores.
Unify Technologies at a glance
Unify Technologies focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Product Design, and Product Development Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Pune, and Hyderabad. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.