Safeguarding online revenue for brands ➡ #AI to protect brands from online fakes & frauds
Machine Learning / NLP Intern [REMOTE]₹1.2L – ₹3L • No equity
The candidate must be available for at least 4 months. Remote OK ✔
UnFound is working on deep tech products to help brands protect themselves from frauds / fakes.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced machine learning intern with a strong background in NLP. Someone who can take initiatives and communicate well.
An ideal candidate should have (skills in bold are critical):
- Demonstrable background in Machine Learning, especially NLP, information retrieval, etc.
- Hands on with popular data science frameworks- Python, Jupyter, TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Implementation ready background in Deep Learning like word embeddings, CNN, RNN/LSTM, etc.
- Experience with productionizing machine learning solutions, especially ML powered apps / BOTs.
- Hands on experience on AWS, and other cloud platforms. GPU experience is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of back-end concepts, and databases (SQL, Postgres, NoSQL, etc.)
- Classical NLP: how parsing, chunking, POS, semantic role labeling, etc work.
- A high quality profile in at least one of these: Kaggle, GitHub, MOOCs, GSoC (Google Summer of Code) or similar, StackOverflow.
While the above points are great, curiosity to learn and bias for action is what matters most to us. We're more keen to look them compared to your CV.