We make ML products | from fighting fake news/frauds to generating quality content for marketers
Full Stack Machine Learning Engineer [REMOTE]₹6L – ₹10L • 0.0% – 2.0%
Remote OK ✔
UnFound is working on deep tech products to help brands protect themselves from frauds / fakes.
We are looking for a proficient end-to-end engineer, with experience in ML/NLP. We want someone who can take initiatives. If you need to be micro-managed, this is NOT the role for you.
An ideal candidate should have (skills in bold are critical):
- Strong foundations in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with designing web-services, micro-service architecture, RESTful API's.
- Total ninja with Python stack. Hands on with popular data science frameworks- TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Hands on with AWS, and other cloud platforms.
- Strong experience with relational and NoSQL databases (extra weights for graph DB, Solr, etc)
- Demonstrable background in Machine Learning, especially NLP, information retrieval, etc.
- A high quality profile in at least one of these: Kaggle, GitHub, MOOCs, GSoC (Google Summer of Code) or similar, StackOverflow, your blog.
While the above points are great, curiosity to learn and bias for action is what matters most to us. We're more keen to look them compared to your CV.