India's largest free learning platform
Associate, Operations - Vendor Onboarding
- Do market research on the content service agencies and share the requirements.
- Co-ordinate for sample requests and approvals.
- Price negotiation and closure.
- Vendor on-boarding with proper legal formalities like document verification's, Agreements and contracts.
- Multi-Task across various projects.
- Define requirements and support roadmap prioritization for all matters requiring prioritization.
- Interact with Vendors and understand their needs and clear their doubts.
- 1-3 Years experience in Operations and Vendor OnBoarding
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Prior Ed-Tech experience is an added advantage.
- MS Excel and MS WordStrong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.