India's largest free learning platform
Category Associate - YouTube
- Sync and evaluate the content on-platform, off-platform by working inline with the stakeholders and work collaborately with channel owners
- Verify the content on channels based on the available brand guidelines
- Ensure all the content of the channels meets the compliance
- Planning and managing the content across all the platforms
- Make interventions if necessary and re implement the content based on guidelines and stakeholder approvals
- Required: Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in any stream.
- Good hands on experience in auditing or content management.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Management Skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accountable and ability to meet deadlines.
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.