India's largest free learning platform
- Manage the P&L of the assigned category.
- Come up with strategic ways to increase the revenue of the category.
- Increase target-specific audience for the category.
- Manage teams and ensure they work efficiently.
- Work across multiple teams to manage projects.
- Regularly optimize the process by analyzing loopholes that hinder efficiency.
- Work on various projects efficiently.
- Minimum experience of 5 yrs.
- Bachelor's degree & MBA from a premium school (preferable).
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends.
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.