India's largest free learning platform
Associate, Business Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute launch on new test series, in coordination with team members and Managers.
- Interact with users and understand their needs and clear their doubts.
- Define requirements and support roadmap prioritization for all matters requiring prioritization.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases.
- Multi-task across various projects.
- Understand the needs,queries and issues of the Educators and find immediate solutions to resolve their problems.
- Solving doubts and providing solutions to students with respect to Mock Tests.
Desired Candidate ProfileAny Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA1-2 years of experience in Content Operations.Advanced computer prociency in MS Excel and MS WordStrong business acumen and analytical skills.Excellent Verbal and written English.Former Ed-Tech experience is an advantage.
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.