India's largest free learning platform
Senior Executive - Branding
We are looking for a hard-working talented candidate with 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field, preferably experience in the marketing of a product. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the art of marketing, someone who is diligent, organized, who is not afraid to share ideas and someone who has exceptionally strong operational skills. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Execute and ideate on efficient and intuitive marketing strategies based on the nature of the product.
- Execute advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events .
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Co-ordinate efficiently with the internal business team to understand their requirements , the obstacles , the communication objective and to meet their targets via effective marketing strategies.
- Liase with internal verticals like social media, content, performance and digital to execute the most effective marketing campaigns across categories via powerful communication and ideas.
- Maintain relationships with media , partners and effectively communicate the company’s objectives.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Negotiate to the best of one’s ability on the lines of finances, overall marketing objective and single minded propositions
- Proven experience as marketing executive for 3-5 years minimum.
- Good understanding of marketing campaigns and the operational force that goes behind each of them.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Ability to think creatively and guide the agency according to the best insights and brand salience.
- MBA/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.