India's largest free learning platform
Category Associate - Acquisition
• Manage Unacademy's on-boarding process of new educators to ensure a seamless transition of the day-to-day activity pipeline.
• Lead and effectively manage projects end-to-end.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with educators through effective interpersonal skills.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all educators' account management matters.
• Cold calling prospective leads.Leads to be generated by self from social media, references.
• Co-ordinate with various departments for better functioning of the process
• Being detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
1-3 years experience on similar role
Insurance for the employees
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.