India's largest free learning platform
- Build and run YouTube Channels for the category their are assigned from ground up.
- Should have experience in growing channels or running campaigns digitally.
- Well versed with current on-going trends and how to curate content that captures the market.
- Sense of basic design, creating PPTs, knowledge of design tools
- Ideating, designing and executing sessions on YouTube - End to end
- To be able to drive target on basis of Subscribers & Views
- Have a knack to learn new skills to present content digitally
- Streamline and optimise YT operations in the team.
- Thought Leadership for digital content, keep bringing new innovations and capture the audience.
Minimum of 3 years of experience and 1 year team handling experience.
Should also hold a bachelor's degree
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.