India's largest free learning platform
You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers , Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
Experience and Skills:
- At Least 2 years of experience as an Illustrator.
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design
- Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes.
Unacademy is India’s largest, online knowledge repository for multilingual education with 100 members in technology and product teams .
It allows educators to create courses on various subjects. Our vision is to get the best minds of the country to share knowledge in an easily comprehensible form.
We use technology to empower great educators and create a community of self-learners with 15 million students currently on the platform and 1.4 billion minutes of watch time and over 1,50,000 live Classes conducted with concurrent learners exceeding 50,000 for certain classes.
Unacademy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Unacademy is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.