India's largest free learning platform
Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India's largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India's first woman IPS officer and now the Governor of Pondicherry. With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. India is home to 19% of the world's youth and we are empowering them to take on the world in a manner that classrooms will never do.
- Managing cross-functional projects, planning, organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple categories and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks. Prioritize what problems need to be solved now vs. later.
- Go-to-Market Planning. Create a go-to-market plan working with business stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
- Define category metrics and track them continuously. Identify patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
- 2-3 experience in management consulting firms AND/OR program management experience in new age startups
- An analytic drive to support decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences
- Experience in diagnosing friction in teams, moving them to good, and going above and beyond to ensure desired level of functioning
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.