India's largest free learning platform
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of best educators of a particular Test Prep Category in the country.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Educators account management matters.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to educators.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across different platforms.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and learner retention.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (Marketing)
- 3-8 years of experience into Content Writing/Editing and Digital Marketing.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mind-set
Unacademy at a glance
Unacademy focuses on Mobile and Education. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Unacademy has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.