We deliver. You drive. Fleet virtualization. Venture backed
🚀 Senior Growth Marketer (User Acquisition)$60k – $90k • 0.1% – 0.2%
What we're looking for
We are excited to grow our team with a Senior Growth Marketer. We’re redefining the car rental experience and if are metrics-driven and creative, keep reading!
- Acquire users focussing on paid social platforms with creative and attention-grabbing campaigns on a fast-growing budget
- Test your hypotheses, analyze your experiments, and iterate constantly to get better every day
- Collaborate with Product to translate customer and product feedback into marketing campaigns and provide input for funnel optimizations
- Data driven: You like to work analytically and make data-informed decisions.
- Creative: You are creative in finding solutions for your challenges. You sometimes have crazy ideas that can lead to outsized returns/impact.
- Passion: You strive to love what you do and are highly self-motivated to achieve your goals.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
- Hustle: You go above and beyond and put the pedal to the metal to get things done with your results-driven attitude.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who wants to know how everything works. You love to learn new things every day.
- Humility: You know that you’re part of a community that’s building something awesome and are willing to seek help or guidance when necessary.
- Organization: You’re not easily overwhelmed because you have the organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience in Growth Marketing, juggled growing budgets, and love being in the weeds of paid social.
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Silicon Valley based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
- You’ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team in the San Francisco tech ecosystem
- You’ll have the ability to have a major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way
Kyte at a glance
Kyte focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Maps, Transportation, Mobility, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Munich. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.