We deliver. You drive. Fleet virtualization. Venture backed
Head of Growth Marketing$100k – $150k • 0.4% – 1.0%
We are excited to grow our team with a Head of Marketing. We’re redefining the car rental experience and need somebody to help lift our growth to the next level.
About the role
- Grow our north star metric (number of rental days) week over week working on all stages of the funnel
- Own the Marketing roadmap to massive scale with a growing budget
- Build and lead the Marketing team
- Collaborate with Product to translate customer and product feedback into marketing campaigns and provide input for funnel optimizations
- Data driven: You like to work analytically and make data-informed decisions.
- Passion: You strive to love what you do and are highly self-motivated to achieve your goals.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who wants to know how everything works. You love to learn new things every day.
- Hustle: You go above and beyond and put the pedal to the metal to get things done with your results-driven attitude.
- Social: You have the ability to build relationships quickly with your outgoing and confident personality.
- Creative: You are creative in finding solutions for your challenges.
- Humility: You know that you’re part of a community that’s building something awesome and are willing to seek help or guidance when necessary.
- Organization: You’re not easily overwhelmed because you have the organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Experience: You’ve scaled another company before and have founded a startup yourself or have worked for another startup. In general, you should have 3 to 12 years of relevant experience.
Desired (but not required)
- Experience in the travel industry or mobility industry
- Sales skills which you can use to expand Marketing partnerships
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Silicon Valley based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
- You’ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team in the San Francisco tech ecosystem
- You’ll have the ability to have major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way
Kyte at a glance
Kyte focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Maps, Transportation, Mobility, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Munich. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.