Autonomous security systems for a safer and happier world
Sales Development InternNo salary
Autonomous security systems for a safer and happier world.
We are an artificial intelligence company developing an autonomous video security platform for communities, organizations and enterprises alike. Our mission is to create a powerful automated security visual recognition system to help protect businesses, their assets, and the general public. Our products make up the foundation of security services for major multinational corporations, hotels, schools, and offices all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, London, and Taipei! Join us to build our autonomous video security products together!
- Umbo Light - a powerful cloud-based human detection AI SaaS service miles ahead of the competition.
- Umbo AiCameras - the industry’s first security camera with onboard AI processing.
- Umbo TruePlatform - an entirely cloud-based video management platform with open integrations and alert response capabilities.
Analytics Insight - Top 5 Innovative Computer Vision Software Providers in 2019
As a Sales Development Intern, you play a big part in an exciting, fast-growing company, working alongside a team of talented, humble people. Ideal candidates should be energetic, creative, and focused on delivering great work.
What You'll Do
- Help feedback to the rest of the marketing team on the success or failure of their campaigns
- Use a variety of marketing automation tools to warm leads and interest them in our products
- Follow up, qualify, and educate a high volume of marketing leads into prospects using a variety of marketing and sales tools
- Sniff out and arrange sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Sales Representatives
- Learn about your leads and accurately distribute them to your assigned Sales Representative once ready
What We're Looking For
- Degree from an accredited University
- 1 year of experience in a professional sales position (any industry)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual without being a jerk
- Desire to always improve and be better
- An interest in advancing a career in the Umbo organization
- Ability to communicate and write in Spanish or French on a business level
Nice To Haves
- Advanced listening and speaking skills in English
Why You'll Enjoy Working At Umbo Computer Vision
- A bright and comfortable office located 8 min walk from MRT Gangqian Station in Neihu
- Events including quarterly company dinners, cross-team building events, year-end party, holiday party & gift exchange, and more! (Depending on location)
- Company-provided Macbook
- Fully stocked office with snacks and drinks
- The chance to work collaboratively in an open, flexible, and fun startup environment
- Opportunity to work with highly talented team members in an international atmosphere
Note that this is not a remote position. Please only apply if you can work in our Taipei office. Please submit your application in English.
*Umbo Computer Vision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. *
Umbo Computer Vision at a glance
Umbo Computer Vision focuses on Enterprise Security, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, and Taipei. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Umbo Computer Vision has raised $9.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.