Community Manager$55k – $75k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
Our all-star team blends the best of finance (ex-Goldman Sachs), tech (ex-Google, Tala - series C, Openfolio - acquired), and academia (Stanford/NYU PhDs and professors, MIT/Columbia/Princeton graduates). Our work is supported by Placeholder VC, Bain Capital Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, Dragonfly, Box Group, FinTech Collective, and Coinbase Ventures.
We're looking for a skillful community manager to join our team. You'll have an opportunity to work on building a strong community around cutting-edge blockchain technology that reshapes the global financial system.
- Build community: Shape and grow a passionate community of DeFi enthusiasts that benefit from using our technology.
- Empower community: Implement programs that give the community the power to grow itself and contribute assets to the ecosystem.
- Support $UMA-holders: Teach $UMA-holders how to participate in on-chain governance and increase voter participation.
- Develop product: Aggregate and synthesize community feedback to help prioritize the features and solutions that our stakeholders need.
- Align messaging: Take responsibility for the moderators and other community leaders to make sure everyone is on the same page
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience running bounties or other incentives campaigns
- Experience running educational programming
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized finance
- Able to explain complex things simply
Compensation and benefits
- Salary and equity
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.