We make robots so people don’t have to be robots
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Deliver process automation in onsite and remote Client engagements to drive successful adoption and increase consumption of UiPath products.
- Provide coaching and on-the-job training to understudying developers from customer and/or partner, including task assignment and guidance.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components.
- Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Gather project requirements for and supporting integration with partner products.
- Thoroughly test packages in the environment it will be hosted in or supported deployment environments, with responsibility for overall testing cycle.
- Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Maintain RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provide practical and hands-on technical training on UiPath products and best practices to internal and external audiences (IT and business).
- Work closely with the product team to suggest improvements of core functionalities and adding external technologies to the UiPath ecosystem.
- Evangelise UiPath by identifying client needs and delivering the best engineered solution.
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath.
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- Obtain UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification within 3 months.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Graduates in Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, .NET, Java, or Python preferred). Those with more experience may be considered for Senior Consultant appointment.
- Exceptional ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical and functional advanced solutions.
- Advanced skills in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Knowledge and experience in integrating different applications using web services/ Rest API, etc., as well as of RDBMS and open source DB.
- Proven experience on developing automation solutions using UiPath.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Prior hands-on experience with working with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Kofax and/or OpenSpan is a strong advantage.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Business proficiency in Chinese and/or Bahasa to support Greater China and Indonesia
- Process minded with good presentation, communication and articulation skills.
- Strong experience in software delivery using AGILE methodology.
- Excellent individual performer and team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Willing and able to travel 50% or more, post-COVID19.
- Open to Citizens and PR only
UiPath at a glance
UiPath focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Robotics, Data Center Automation, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York and Bucharest. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, UiPath has raised $1.016B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.