We make robots so people don’t have to be robots
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement. We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant (PTC) is a strategic technical advisor to prospects, customers and the UiPath sales force. This position champions efforts to secure the technical win by shepherding necessary technical resources throughout the sales campaign resulting in direct impact on the customer decision making process across all levels of the business. The PTC is known as a subject matter expert in multiple technical disciplines, and acts as a strategic advisor to technical professionals within their assigned territory. The PTC assists with mentoring and coaching new members of the Regional team and is a trusted business partner of the Regional Sales Leader and other Regional team members including Delivery and Customer Success. In addition, the PTC shares ownership in achieving the territory’s business objectives and revenue targets.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Focus on the execution of UiPath America’s Sales Strategy to ensure over-achievement of the associated revenue and business objectives
- Collaborate with Channel Account Executives and Channel Account Managers to contribute to the territory channel enablement strategy
- Effectively utilize technical resources both internally and externally as needed to close prospective opportunities
- Drive end-user adoption of UiPath products through events and training, seminars, webinars, technical trainings, and other activities as appropriate.
- Actively participate in Sales QBRs and Territory Planning reviews
- Proactively foster strong contacts and relationships with corporate resources that can assist in progressing Sales campaigns
- Contribute to clients’ business objectives by offering industry relevant perspective on markets and industries.
- Identify and resolve gaps in Sales tactics as they relate to customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and provide tools and solutions to address the gaps.
- Present and market the design, value and ROI of proposed UiPath solutions to customers and prospects
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products to enable the capability to effectively address and dispel objections to UiPath solutions
- Work with the UiPath Channel Sales Team(s) and Partners to formulate and implement both tactical and strategic sales initiatives within their assigned territory
- Identify and provide education and training internally and externally that accelerates the consumption of UiPath products
- Conduct on-going meetings with corporate resources to keep current on UiPath direction and products
- Demonstrate ability to relate client business challenges to UiPath solutions
- Deliver UiPath’s value proposition in a persuasive and accurate manner
- Coach, mentor and train other resources within the organization as necessary
This is what you will bring to UiPath:
- Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff, as well as build and maintain customer relationships that will be significantly leveraged in driving additional business
- Ability to influence client technology decisions with a UiPath solution
- Experience training sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions
- Ability to validate proposed solutions and architectures, and create appropriate messaging for sales and technical staff
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership in the aggressive pursuit of territory objectives
- Background in business consulting and/or software development
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences
- Focused customer service/support skills
- Proactive listening skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Technical sales and previous experience working with UiPath or another RPA tool
- UiPath solution knowledge
- Good balance of sales, business and technical skills
UiPath at a glance
UiPath focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Robotics, Data Center Automation, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York and Bucharest. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, UiPath has raised $1.016B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.