We make robots so people don’t have to be robots
Program Manager – UiPath Academic Alliance
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Academic Alliance - Program Manager will be responsible for identifying and building strategic partnerships with Schools, Colleges/Universities, Learning Organizations, and Professional Associations to help drive acceleration of UiPath technologies within student and educator community. This role will also work with higher education sales and marketing leaders to leverage existing relationships for addressing internal automation opportunities. The PM will report to Direct – Learning Alliances.
- The position involves working with universities and colleges across China and ASEAN to create and follow-up on opportunities to mainstream RPA in Academia.
- Work on implementing UiPath Academic Alliances program vision and strategy
- Be the face of UiPath in establishing a multi-faceted and trusted relationship with governments, universities, high schools, other institutions, and educators
- Oversee all aspects of marketing, demand generation, enrolment, support and continuous management of the programs
- Represent UiPath Academic Alliances program in various events conducted by professional organizations, government panels, academic institutions, industry groups, company sponsored events etc.
- Define, socialize, and implement new business models as appropriate to support the evolving UiPath Academic Alliances program
- Own stretch targets to significantly increase reach, scale and growth of the UiPath Academic Alliance program
- 3+ yrs. Presales or similar techno-business roles, evangelizing experience in software and services business.
- Experience working with academic institutes, universities, and government is a big plus!
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with deans and faculty for top Computer Science, Engineering and Business programs at University and college levels
- Technology qualifications and background
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate both visionary and pragmatic styles and be able to collaborate, partner and work effectively and smoothly in a matrixed environment.
- Language proficiency: English, and Mandarin at a professional level.
Preferences:- Experience working with international markets is a plus
UiPath at a glance
UiPath focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Robotics, Data Center Automation, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York and Bucharest. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, UiPath has raised $1.016B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.