A largest global marketplace for teaching and learning online
Corporate Account Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE: Account Executives on the Corporate team will prospect, consult, and sell to companies with 200 - 2,000 employees, across all industries. This is a complex and challenging role involving both transactional and longer sales-cycle/strategic deals, across both new business and existing clients. In this role, you will learn to master more complex sales tactics, balance short term vs long term pipeline, and how to effectively source deals from a wide variety of channels.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing full cycle from discovery to negotiation, selling both transactional and multi-year 5 figure deals
- Building pipeline with prospect companies and current clients through expansion, by setting meetings with HR/L&D and other Line of Business department leaders
- Driving value to your prospects by identifying business needs and align Udemy’s offering through a strategic evaluation
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Collaborating with the greater sales team to share best practices and innovate
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Minimum 3 years relevant closing experience B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Strong writing, strategic thinking, ability to prospect efficiently, and strong planning skills
- Ability to adapt, or willing to learn how to develop a growth mindset
- Motivated with a competitive drive, eager to learn, and humble
Udemy at a glance
Udemy focuses on Digital Media, Education, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Gurgaon, Dublin, and São Paulo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Udemy has raised $223M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020 at a valuation of $2M.