A largest global marketplace for teaching and learning online
Enterprise Account Executive
Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us! We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us expand our B2B Sales team success. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy for Business Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new and upsell Udemy for Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos.
- Develop and close new and upsell Udemy for Business solution opportunities
- Develop and execute on account based-selling approach to exceed goals
- Accurately manage territory sales projections and share best practices with the rest of the team
- Effectively align the Udemy for Business value to prospect needs through capability demonstrations, evaluations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Legal, key executives) to ensure territory success; customer satisfaction, expansion and retention
- Make our customers successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 7+ years of closing experience in B2B Enterprise sales (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- Success in opportunity creation and “full funnel” management of many opportunities
- Proven history of exceeding targets in selling licenses/products/subscriptions to Enterprise organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and/or senior executives
- Insightful and effective business case and proposal creation
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Avid team player and great communication skills a must
- Remote, WFH experience a plus
Udemy at a glance
Udemy focuses on Digital Media, Education, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Gurgaon, Dublin, and São Paulo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Udemy has raised $223M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020 at a valuation of $2M.