A largest global marketplace for teaching and learning online
Senior Technical Recruiter
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and strategically minded Technical Recruiter, who loves to be on the forefront of finding the best and brightest.
You’ll be part of a growing Recruiting Team partnering with our Technical organization. You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate sourcing activities and help drive our sourcing strategy for the organization. You’ll be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, solving people problems and thrive in a startup culture.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hire Top Talent
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Provide recruiting metrics to hiring managers and Head of Recruiting
- Ability to conduct interview training and own special projects
We're excited because you'll have:
- 5+ years full-cycle in-house talent experience with a focus on technical hiring
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Meets deadlines, and has strong project management and organizational skills
- A passionate and uncompromising team-first attitude
- Knowledge of Turkish Labor Law
- Excellent spoken and written English
Udemy at a glance
Udemy focuses on Digital Media, Education, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Gurgaon, Dublin, and São Paulo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Udemy has raised $223M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020 at a valuation of $2M.