Ubiquitous, shared AR
Deep Learning Engineer
$120k - $200k • 0.05% - 0.15%
We are looking for a talented deep learning engineer with computer vision experience to join our small but fast growing team. Ubiquity6 is assembling one of the world’s largest datasets of 3D mapping data, and want you to help us learn from it. You will have ownership of a broad mandate of novel 3D deep learning techniques, with applications in semantic segmentation, 3D object classification, pose estimation, geometry prediction, and more.
* Implementing novel algorithms in standard research-oriented frameworks of your choosing (PyTorch, MXNet, etc)
* Developing new approaches to solve the problem of deep learning on fundamentally 3-dimensional inputs
* Working with the infrastructure team to deploy polished algorithms to production
* Seeing a project through from research to production, being intimately involved in each step.
* 1-2 years of experience in deep learning, 5+ computer science development work overall
* Experience applying deep learning to computer vision problems
* Familiarity with common deep neural net architectures relevant to understanding and synthesizing images
* Ability to work independently and write clean, stable code
* BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a similar field
Ubiquity6 is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We have an inclusive workplace that supports the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences of every team member. Women, minorities, queer candidates, candidates with physical or cognitive disabilities, and candidates with non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are talented, passionate, and excited about building the spatial internet and a shared reality, please apply!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com