Content Experience Management
Technical Support Analyst
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential. We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do. Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey. **** At Uberflip, we think of ourselves as one big team. We work together to make sure we get the job done, but never forget the importance of creating a supportive and inspiring company culture. We are so proud of our product and what we do, and we’re just as proud of the incredible culture we’ve created here at the Uberflip office. We offer a lot of exciting perks, but it is definitely our incredible people who truly define our culture.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will work directly with and support customers on a daily basis to resolve challenging technical product issues
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 1-2 years in a technical support role (preferably in a B2B/Enterprise environment)
- Working knowledge of API’s and using them to integrate applications/platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Layer concepts
- Knowledgeable of major social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter,etc)
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Act-On
- Familiarity with support/ticket/success platforms (ZenDesk, Salesforce, Gainsight etc)
- Degree or Diploma in technology or computer science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices is an asset
- Understanding of major publishing platforms like Wordpress and Drupal is an asset
- Become expert on all aspects of the Uberflip platform
- Answer questions and help troubleshoot tickets from Uberflip customers by phone/email/web portal etc.
- Track support ticket activity in an automated support portal (Zendesk)
- Work cross functionally with other internal groups (i.e.: Onboarding, Customer Success, and Services teams) to proactively identify opportunities to connect with customers and help them be more successful using the platform
- Be able to articulate all the benefits of our platform to existing customers and new prospects – although this is not a sales role you may be called upon to work with customers who are exploring an upgrade or expansion
- Contribute thought leadership and assist to implement strategies to improve support team efficiency as the company grows
- Produce and maintain process documentation and desk level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Contribute to the Uberflip Knowledge Base, creating world class content for all new feature releases or bug fixes; provide technical oversight during the knowledge publishing process
Uberflip at a glance
Uberflip focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Advertising, and B2B. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Uberflip has raised $51M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.