Changing How Businesses Around the World Connect With Nearby Consumers
(Senior) Team Lead - Sales Development (m/f/d) - preferably Berlin/remote possible€45k – €75k
We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
As a (Senior) Team Lead - Sales Development you'll be responsible for leading a team of 4-8 outbound-focused Sales Development Representatives, their onboarding, continuous development, and helping craft messaging and go-to-market strategy. This role is highly autonomous and best suited to someone who is not only a natural coach and day-to-day manager, but also someone who wants to and has the acumen to grow into a more senior management role. This role might offer a strong opportunity to jumpstart a management career and to become a well-rounded revenue expert. You'll work collaboratively with our Operations, Sales, and Marketing leadership to improve Uberall’s Go-to-Market motion and expand into new accounts as the spearhead of the Uberall revenue organization.
- Train and mentor a team of 4-8 Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, active listening skills, and buying center.
- Find new ways to increase team effectiveness while maintaining a great work culture.
- Devise new messaging and tactics for breaking into target accounts (E.g. video messaging, direct mailing, etc.).
- Partner with Sales leadership to strategize and optimize sales pipeline activity while working to improve the hand off process to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Own the SDR/AE Relationship driving alignment collaboration.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience as a Mid-Market or Enterprise Account Executive (AE) selling a SaaS solution in a competitive environment.
- 1 to 2+ years of experience in a sales development or self-prospecting role.
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead or manager role.
- Confidence in modern multi-channel prospecting along with strong communication skills on the phone and email.
- "Hunter" mentality.
- Good Understanding of sales processes.
- Passion for people and processes.
- Fluent English skills, German and/or French is a plus.
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- Opportunity to grow in a more strategic management role
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Sina Kuehnen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.
Uberall at a glance
Uberall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Local Search, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Uberall has raised $54.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.