Changing How Businesses Around the World Connect With Nearby Consumers
Account Executive (m/f/d) - London£70k – £100k
We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
As an Account Executive at Uberall you will be responsible for selling to major customers across all industries in the U.K & Nordics. You will be a member of the Enterprise Sales Team, which is a collaborative and supportive environment, located at our offices overlooking Tower Bridge.
- Acquisition of new customers in the U.K & Nordics across multiple industry verticals including retail, hospitality, automotive and finance
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including collaboration with key internal teams such as Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Partnerships and Sales Development
- Performing discovery calls, web demonstrations and customer meetings, as well as the preparation of customer-specific product presentations and workshops
- Management of complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with decision-makers and key C-level executives.
- Continuous relationship building with existing customers to achieve cross-selling
- Represent Uberall at trade fairs and events
- Responsible for effective territory management, reliable revenue forecasting and ownership of sales pipeline (within SalesForce)
- Minimum 4 years’ Sales experience - including 2+ years as an Account Executive - preferably in SaaS
- Track record of over achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience within the Martech space is desirable but not essential
- High level of autonomy with the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathetically at all management levels to build successful customer relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience with lengthy sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts
- You work in a structured, organized and goal-oriented way
- Your entrepreneurial and analytical thinking, as well as your experience, will provide you with the foundation for a successful career at Uberall
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- In addition to an attractive basic salary, you profit directly from your sales in the form of an uncapped commission
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional and international team in Uberall’s new London office close to Tower Bridge
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues
- An opportunity to join one of Germany's fastest-growing company with a global orientation and market leadership in Europe
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Sina Kuehnen (email@example.com) if you have any further questions.
Uberall at a glance
Uberall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Local Search, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Uberall has raised $54.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.