Changing How Businesses Around the World Connect With Nearby Consumers
Product Partner Manager (m/f/d) - Berlin€40k – €50k
We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role
Product partner managers support the new business acquisition and lead efforts to ensure our technical connections with our technology partners are running smoothly, appropriately monitored and operationally supported. They nurture and encourage high-quality relationships and position themselves as influencers within the partner companies in order for both sides to mutually benefit. Well-functioning relationships with our technology partners are key to being able to provide high-quality service to our customers. Product partner managers strive for operational excellence and generating indirect revenue by growing partners to increase the overall value of our product.
- You will proactively monitor results of partner health checks and identify potential issues to communicate to publishers
- You are going to address issues with relevant internal stakeholders and partner, collaborate to find efficient solutions
- Furthermore, you will analyze and communicate metrics and industry trends as they come, such as publisher performance and other partner performance, keep an eye on industry trends such as image SERPs, no-click results in SERPs etc
- Leverage data insights and product expertise to lead strategic operations for partners will be within your responsibility as well as help to design and maintain the measurement infrastructure to drive strategic initiatives
- You will support go-to-market planning for new programs, including the ability to communicate strategy and goals, perform quantitative analysis, implement solutions, and design new processes to optimize outcomes. Manage product partner pilots and work with Product Managers and Developers on the rollout of new partner integrations and feedback to stakeholders
- Besides working closely with Marketing to plan go-to-market initiatives you are going to manage internal communication with revenue organisation in relation to partner generated leads
- You will help to maintain internal documentation on product partnerships and will be responsible for flat file and API delivery
- You own a significant track record a technical Account Management role or similar (ideally in a SaaS company)
- Ownership mentality - You will be responsible for the success of the relationship with partners and are able to quickly prioritize between different tasks and make fast decisions based on business value
- You are familiar with navigation, map and local marketing ecosystems and passionate about building and negotiating strong relationships with strategic partners
- You show strong communication skills, both technical and business-minded as well as an analytical mindset
- You are able to read and understand API documentation, solid with Excel and basic SQL
- You have business-fluent communication skills in English and German, French a plus
What we offer
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application via this link: https://uberall.com/de/company/careers/jobangebote?postingId=mp0uree#link-mp0uree
Uberall at a glance
Uberall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Local Search, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Uberall has raised $54.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.