Changing How Businesses Around the World Connect With Nearby Consumers
Working Student - Partner Success Management (m/f/d) - Berlin, DENo salary
We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
As a Working Student - Partner Success Management (m/f/d) you support us operationally in the Strategic Partner Growth Team. You have the chance to get a comprehensive insight into the field of strategic partnerships and be part of the Uberall family to accompany our international growth.
- You support us in creating the business reviews for our channel partners - this includes the preparation of the performance and financial reports as well as their correct interpretation and presentation
- You assist us in performing analysis and evaluation of current performances, in order to derive educated business decisions
- You are responsible for translations of internal and external text and training materials in English and German, as well as updating the Knowledge base that our Partner leverage on a daily basis to master the Uberall platform
- You help us in the event planning for our channel partners
- You are a registered student at a university or college, preferably in the field of economics, marketing or data analysis and would like to put the theoretical content learned there into practice
- You are available to us for a period of at least 6 months
- You like to analyze data and tend to think outside the box
- You work proactively and independently and are used to precisely deliver against a timeline. Your communication skills allow you to fit into an international team.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office, you are particularly well versed in PowerPoint and Excel
- You are interested to develop a career in the tech/digital space
- You communicate confidently in English and German and you appreciate working in an international team
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Uberall at a glance
Uberall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Local Search, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Uberall has raised $54.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.