Changing How Businesses Around the World Connect With Nearby Consumers
Product Manager (m/f/d) - Berlin, DE€50k – €85k
We’re a mighty team of more than 250 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at six offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
Uberall is looking for an exceptional Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing product management team. You will help guide the design, development, and strategy of our product. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of Saas products and has performed well in fast-growing organizations.
- You are going to help developing product strategy and roadmaps
- You will be responsible for the development, the appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new features rapidly
- You are able to drive superb execution against the plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers/partners
- You are going to partner with Uberall’s marketing, sales, support and success teams to keep the market informed of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer demand
- Furthermore, you will develop outstanding experiences driving acquisition, conversions and upsells
- You are an outstanding product manager. You built at least 1 product which reached at least 100k something (users, bookings, monthly revenues, anything)
- You are extremely entrepreneurial - You can build solid assumptions and hypothesis with very limited input, using your guts and your experience - You make things happen on your own
- 3+ years working in the product management area of a fast-growing b2b tech startup (SaaS)
- Ownership mentality and a strong technical background (SQL, able to read code, understand code logic)
- Experience in building great user experiences by anticipating expectations during the launch of a big feature of a product
- Strong communication skills and a balanced personality. You feel comfortable talking to different stakeholders from different departments inside and outside the company.
- Passion for Software as a Service products
- Strong interest in Uberall and the problem we are solving
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application via the link: https://uberall.com/de/company/careers/jobangebote?postingId=mp0qqfe#link-mp0qqfe
Uberall at a glance
Uberall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Local Search, and Local Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Uberall has raised $54.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.