Google Docs For Research. Join us if you want to solve Challenging Technology problems!
Full-Stack Engineer₹10L – ₹15L • 0.5% – 1.0%
We are looking for an insatiably curious, always learning Sr. Fullstack Engineers
• Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
• Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
• Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
• Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
• Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
• Evolve and ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
• Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
• Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
• 2+ Years of working in small to medium size teams building and shipping products
• General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
• Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
• Strong communication skills
• Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
• Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Detailed JD Link - bit.ly/2OL36qy
Glassdoor Reviews - glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Meet your team
Employees who are willing to commit to a period of 1+ Years
Work from home policy
We provide flexibility for employees to avail Work from Home every month.
Free company meals
We partner with multiple Vendors for Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks.
Regular sports activities
Inter team Cricket, Football and Badminton activities organized during Friday and Weekends.
Typeset at a glance
Typeset focuses on Enterprise Software, Education, Researchers, and Academic . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Typeset has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.