Google Docs For Research. Join us if you want to solve Challenging Technology problems!
Product Manager₹12L – ₹18L • 0.5% – 1.0%
We are looking for an insatiably curious, always learning Sr. Fullstack Engineers
- Work closely with leadership and several cross-functional teams to develop and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Build innovative concepts and successfully champion them through senior management and other teams.
- Use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members – We believe good communication solves half the problem.
You must have:
- 3+ years of strong product management experience for B2C and in taking a technology product from idea to maturity and managing multiple related projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and broad business knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of Product/ Service Lifecycle (PLC) and product development.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills, with ability to tailor communications to technical, business, and executive-level audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• Prior experience being an engineer
• Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Glassdoor Reviews - glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Employees who are willing to commit to a period of 1+ Years
Work from home policy
We provide flexibility for employees to avail Work from Home every month.
Free company meals
We partner with multiple Vendors for Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks.
Regular sports activities
Inter team Cricket, Football and Badminton activities organized during Friday and Weekends.
Typeset at a glance
Typeset focuses on Enterprise Software, Education, Researchers, and Academic . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Typeset has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.