Google Docs For Research. Join us if you want to solve Challenging Technology problems!
Content and Digital Marketing specialist₹6L – ₹11L • 0.0% – 1.0%
Should have interest and passion towards content development, content distribution, SEO, product and user understanding.
1. Create, manage and distribute content specific to the business domain.
2. Drive marketing activities to increase awareness and growth. SEO works for us, so you would have a chance to work on SEO at a deeper scale.
3. Manage native and partner-based marketing opportunities (including emails, paid advertising, and social media campaigns)
4. Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
5. Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
6. Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
7. Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
8. Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
9. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
3 +Years of working in small to medium-size teams.
Comfortable when given fuzzy problem statement and ability to work with a product-partner to clarify and fix requirements.
Prior experience working with products.
Experience being the Content marketing lead/ marketing manager in previous jobs is a plus
Detailed JD Link - bit.ly/2G3CUUy
Glassdoor Reviews - glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Employees who are willing to commit to a period of 1+ Years
Work from home policy
We provide flexibility for employees to avail Work from Home every month.
Free company meals
We partner with multiple Vendors for Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks.
Regular sports activities
Inter team Cricket, Football and Badminton activities organized during Friday and Weekends.
Typeset at a glance
Typeset focuses on Enterprise Software, Education, Researchers, and Academic . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Typeset has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.