Google Docs For Research. Join us if you want to solve Challenging Technology problems!
Senior Frontend Engineer/ Frontend Lead₹13L – ₹23L • 0.5% – 1.0%
- Partner with product owners and help design software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Implement beautiful user-interfaces that are a joy to use for our users
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Solve challenging quirks in browsers. (a collaborative text-editor starts to push the boundaries of what is possible on the browser)
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it easier for junior developers to write software that you’d be proud of
- Automatically monitor features you have shipped and ensure they are always available to the users
*Our ideal candidates would *
- Have experience working on applications built on Node JS and other surrounding frameworks.
- Have a strong grasp of browser fundamentals and understanding of SPA (Single Page App) performance
- Be comfortable when given fuzzy problem statement and ability to work with a product-partner to clarify and fix on requirements
*Brownie Points for *
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing toolchains
- Experience being the point-person for products.
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in being the technical lead in previous jobs is a plus.
One of the key components of Typeset Creation Suite is the Typeset's real-time, collaborative editor. Typeset editor allows a researchers to add, organise and format their scholarly content. The editor is powered by an expressive data model, that is capable of representing content from all majors scientific disciplines. Additionally, Typeset Editor also enables researchers to collaborate amongst themselves, by exchanging comments, feedback and iterating over the content.
A hiree for SDE II, frontend role would be working on adding new features and/or improving performance of the editor. Due to the nature of editor projects the hiree should have excellent skills on dom-manipulation. Prior experience on write high-performance for dom-manipulation will be extremely valuable. Experience with popular front-end technologies such as Substance, React, Node, Express, etc would be beneficial as well, as knowledge of these technologies may be needed for the first project.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Employees who are willing to commit to a period of 1+ Years
Work from home policy
We provide flexibility for employees to avail Work from Home every month.
Free company meals
We partner with multiple Vendors for Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks.
Regular sports activities
Inter team Cricket, Football and Badminton activities organized during Friday and Weekends.
Typeset at a glance
Typeset focuses on Enterprise Software, Education, Researchers, and Academic . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Typeset has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.