Come together live every day to chat, interact, and make entertainment together
Sales Director - Taiwan
Twitch 自 2011 年創立以來，致力於打造多人娛樂的全球社群：數百萬名用戶的互動造就出獨特、即時、出乎預料的美好體驗。我們將多人合作的樂趣導入不同面向每一個層面，有休閒遊戲、世界級電競賽事，也有動畫馬拉松、音樂和藝術實況。Twitch 也會舉辦 TwitchCon，讓社群共聚一堂歡慶、學習和發展自己的個人興趣和熱情所在。Twitch 永遠都有 Live 實況，若想得知有關 Twitch 所有最新消息，請關注 LinkedIn、Twitter以及我們的部落格。
與團隊一起打造創意、創新和顧客服務至上的成功文化，您對於廣告產業及 Twitch 帶來的影響力有無比熱情。
- 管理快速成長的客戶經理、客戶總監團隊 (QBSR)
- 10 年以上數位媒體銷售團隊管理經驗
- Amazon 員工折扣
- 每月福利、健康相關活動折扣與專案 (例如：健身房會員資格)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Advertising Sales Director Taiwan will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides excellent advertising solutions to advertisers and their media buying agencies. You will report into the regional VP ad sales based in Singapore.
You are responsible for building new and developing existing relationships with senior decision makers across all advertising markets, starting with a focus on the gaming and entertainment industries, fast moving consumer goods (CPG/FMCG), movie studios and all the local and global network media buying agencies.
Creating a culture of success through creativity, innovation and customer service throughout the team, you will be passionate about the advertising industry and the impact that Twitch has had in a short period of time.
You will excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and agencies across markets
- Manage a fast-growing team of account managers/directors (QBSRs)
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to identify sales strategies and implement products across markets
- Build territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and consultative selling
- Represent Twitch at industry events
- 10+ years in digital media managing sales teams
- An understanding of the digital media market across Taiwan with experience of video
- Proven senior relationships across media agencies and clients
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Experience presenting to large groups at agencies/clients/events
- Be proactively involved in multiple responsibilities
- University degree
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch at a glance
Twitch focuses on Social Media, Video, Video Games, and Video Streaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, and Irvine. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Twitch has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2014.