Come together live every day to chat, interact, and make entertainment together
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building its Advertising Product Marketing team to join our headquarters in San Francisco. You will be the second hire on Advertiser Product Marketing team and report to the Director of Advertiser Product Marketing. You will have executive visibility and will be the liaison between product, engineering, marketing, and sales and create awareness, adoption, and engagement for our ad products in market.
You are metrics-driven and can combine consumer, advertiser, and market trends to develop the next wave of advertising solutions at Twitch. You will support the full product lifecycle across inbound and outbound phases. Your inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs, opportunity sizing, feedback from partners, and running alpha and beta programs. Your outbound responsibilities include leading launch planning, messaging and positioning.
You understand advertising products and roadmaps and can be a liaison between Sales, Product, and Engineering teams. You have dynamic capabilities and will work directly with the Sales, Product, Engineering, Insights, and Sales Marketing teams. You will be also responsible for product education.
- Collect market feedback from individual sellers and regional leads, measure the value of solving those problems, and work with the Product Managers to get products and features on the roadmap.
- Guide early stage product execution with advertisers - work with sales to recruit and onboard clients to our products, collect feedback, distill insights and share with PMTs and engineers.
- Create advertiser adoption of new products by working with individual sellers in target markets.
- Provide product value proposition inputs to sales marketing for product launches.
- Promote internal product education and communication of roadmap.
- 7+ years experience leading product GTM
- Product marketing background with at least 5 years experience in the digital advertising industry, gaming industry, or video platforms.
- Metric-driven with an ability to validate benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Sound business judgment ; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Big company experience with a startup work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch at a glance
Twitch focuses on Social Media, Video, Video Games, and Video Streaming. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, and Irvine. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Twitch has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2014.