The only analytics software for Chief People Officers & CEOs
SDR / BDR (the lead gen machine)$50k – $90k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Twine is one of the world’s fastest growing analytics companies. We enable companies to operate better with data - whether that’s hiring faster, reducing turnover, or finding top performers.
We recently launched with one of the strongest customer logo lineups in SaaS, which includes SurveyMonkey, Gainsight, Evernote, and Dollar Shave Club.
We’re backed by founders of billion dollar companies (MuleSoft, MobileIron), thought leaders in people analytics (Adam Grant), and Sand Hill Road VCs - many of whom have remarked we’re the strongest team in their portfolio.
We’re hiring for a sales development rep to scale with us. You’ll be the unstoppable force that helps us close our next 1000 customers. We’ll give you as much opportunity as you can handle. This will be a transformational, career-defining choice for you (and for us!) as Twine grows.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become a strategic thought partner to our founder/CEO, working together to test sales messaging, refine our value proposition, and execute our go-to-market strategy.
- Drive tremendous quantity and quality of outbound every single day (calls, emails, drip campaigns) to our target customers.
- Lead rigorous research as you identify key decision-makers and reach out with highly-researched, deeply-personalized, and attention-getting messages.
- Grow far beyond the “standard SDR” role, including building playbooks to scale our sales outreach and designing sales analytics dashboards.
- Leverage Twine’s powerful network of billion-dollar company founders, executives, and industry leaders to establish connections to new customer accounts.
- Master our CRM system to maintain and report on activity and metrics. Collaborate extensively across the team and serve as a liaison between sales, customer success, and product.
Meet your team
Twine at a glance
Twine focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Human Resources, and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Twine has raised $2.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.