Combining IoT Sensors, Machine Learning, and Medical Science to improve human metabolic health
UX Writer/ Product Content Specialist$1k – $20k
At Twin, our mission is to reverse chronic diseases, and keep people healthy for life. Product content specialist will be responsible for developing high-quality, user-centered content for Twin products which include mobile app, clinician website, and blogs. From writing user onboarding script, creating a digital assistant like interactions, and push notification content - opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless.
In this important role, you will work closely with the design, marketing and product team to establish a tone of voice and appropriate writing styles to help our users . As a UX writer, you will be using your gift for language to design intuitive, delightful product experiences that help users accomplish their goals. You will regularly use empathy and data to inform content choices and recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images.
We have our offices in Chennai and Bangalore, but this position can be 100% remote. A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines is required for this position.
The Successful Candidate Will Exhibit:
- Giving value to users by crafting an experience that will improve their daily lives.
- Creating clear and concise information to help our users will be key to this role.
- Outstanding skills in writing about technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
- Fluency in written US English.
- Brainstorming interesting and creative content marketing ideas.
- Proofreading and editing copies to ensure they are accurate and adheres to brand style guides and standards.
- Familiarizing with the product and target audience, research on competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a UX writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence (with and without formal authority) engineering, design and product management team
- Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text
- Experience working in an Agile content development environment
- Experience in editorial/peer review
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision plans as well as Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
We offer a 401k plan for retirement savings.
As an early employee, you may be offered pre-IPO stock options so that you can become an owner of the company and take part in the success of Twins.
Holidays and paid time off
We have 8 company-paid holidays per year. In addition, we offer 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days per year of service.
We provide you with all the hardware that you need to be effective. Standard setups include a MacBook Pro, 27-inch monitor, docking station, keyboard tray, wireless keyboard/mouse, etc. We also reimburse for any ergonomic equipment.
Twin Health at a glance
Twin Health focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Software, Sensors, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in Mountain View and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Twin Health has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.