Combining IoT Sensors, Machine Learning, and Medical Science to improve human metabolic health
Senior Product Manager - Platform$130k – $150k
At Twin, our mission is to reverse chronic diseases, and keep people healthy for life. We’re looking for a mission-driven product leader to join us in improving the lives of people suffering with diabetes and other chronic diseases. . This person will work closely with the CEO, Product, Engineering, and Design teams at Twins to develop ground breaking products changing people's lives at scale.
Prefer candidates with strong technical foundation, and having experience building or leading platforms previously. Candidate needs to know how to remain focused in a startup environment.
In this role you will interact with Patients, Doctors, and various cross functional teams to understand their pain points, define use cases, make prioritization decisions, and work closely with Engineering and Design teams to bring new products to market. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define and shape the vision for Twins platform, which is the foundation being used for our patient mobile app and clinic web experience.
- Own the product roadmap, working with product, engineering, and data colleagues and business stakeholders to align product development around customer success and business goals, balancing near-term and longer-term deliverables.
- Collaborate with the data science team on integrating relevant ML-models demonstrating user value.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle - from writing specifications, creating mockups, gathering user feedback, guiding feature development and a/b testing to working across multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, design, operations, and marketing.
- Spend time collaborating with key stakeholders, to bring innovative products to market that meet business and user goals. Post launch, gather feedback, measure adoption and iterate. Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management at enterprise-level SaaS organizations
- Technical acumen and experience defining workflows
- Familiarity with APIs and API-driven solutions on a microservices architecture.
- Experience in the healthcare domain is desired, but not must have.
- Hands on experience creating wireframes, and low fidelity mockup (using Balsamiq, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote team
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision plans as well as Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
We offer a 401k plan for retirement savings.
As an early employee, you may be offered pre-IPO stock options so that you can become an owner of the company and take part in the success of Twins.
Holidays and paid time off
We have 8 company-paid holidays per year. In addition, we offer 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days per year of service.
We provide you with all the hardware that you need to be effective. Standard setups include a MacBook Pro, 27-inch monitor, docking station, keyboard tray, wireless keyboard/mouse, etc. We also reimburse for any ergonomic equipment.
Twin Health at a glance
Twin Health focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Software, Sensors, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in Mountain View and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Twin Health has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.